2012 m. rugsėjo 26 d., trečiadienis

Once upon a time when we played Movie Stars

Couple of weeks back I had an amazing opportunity to play one of the main roles in Shingala movie  'Rupantharana' directed by Nalaka Withanage. Who can deny that life in Sri Lanka is interesting?

I am a boss of a main hero. My name is Angela and I am Australian. Heran (main hero) went there and fell in love with another Sri Lankan girl who, unfortunately, feels only friendship. So Haren is suffering from one-side love. And Angela does not helping him either - in office she is shouting at him because he is sleeping, dreaming and does nothing. But in her cubical she is different - declares love and likeliness to him, which makes Haren feel even more scared. One day he accidentally drops his keys and message to another girl in Angela's cubical and she understands it as a positive sign. In evening she comes to his apartment and here action begins - she seduce him, puts some drug in his drink and... camera shows only early morning.

Here are some pictures from all those 3 great days of bossy and naughty Angela was wearing my face. 
  

First I came to check the shooting and practice a bit with my partner.



 After this - make up and hair



And real shooting







And group photos for memories

 Me and movie director

Angela and Haren



 Office people



 Hope one day I will be able to upload a trailer here:)


0 komentarai (-ų):

Rašyti komentarą